These Terms and Conditions apply to the purchase of the book “BRANDcode™—unlock your super power through strategic marketing”. These Terms and Conditions were last updated in May 2016 and are subject to change without notice. Any purchase through this website constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Turnaround and Delivery
- Upon payment, your order will be dispatched within two weeks.
- We use Australia Post and are bound by their delivery turnaround timeframes.
- Delivery Disclaimer: Once your parcel has been posted, we take no responsibility for any delay incurred by Australia Post.
Trading Terms and Payment
- We only accept payment via PayPal. PayPal is an easy, fast and secure way to buy online. For more information visit www.paypal.com.
- Our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD), inclusive of GST and postage/shipping costs.
- No refunds will be given.
- We do not accept returns.
Loss or Damage
- Your parcel will be dispatched with Australia Post tracking capability so it can be tracked throughout the delivery process.
- We will take the utmost care and use appropriate packaging for your parcel. However, we will not be held responsible for any loss or damage in transit once your order has been despatched.
- As PayPal receives your payment on our behalf, we neither see nor collect any of your financial details. PayPal is one of the biggest and most trusted names in online payment security. For more information visit www.paypal.com.